Sunday, June 29, 2008

playlist 6-29-08

I was on vacation last week. Van Ramsey of Pull the String subbed for me.

playlist 6-29-08

Just Got Back - Jimmy Grissom With Buddy Floyd's Orch.
Chee-Koo-Baby - Lloyd Price
I'm Glad To Be Back - Walter Brown
Carry Me Home - Lloyd Price
Show Me the Way To Go Home - Johnny Otis

I'm a Hog For You - The Coasters
The Twist - Hank Ballard
I'm Tired - Willie Mabon
Do You Wanna Rock - The Cadets
I'm a Highballin' Daddy - Tiny Bradshaw
Oooh Yes! - Stomp Gordon

Scotch On the Rocks - The Goofers featuring Jesse Powell
Easy Rockin' - Freddie Kohlman Orch.
The Gee Gee Walk - Buddy Lucas and the Gone All Stars
Midnight Jump - Hal Singer
Rock Bottom - Buddy Tate
Ram-Bunk-Shush - Gene the Hat

Everybody's Somebody's Fool - Little Jimmy Scott
Get Yourself Another Fool - Sam Cooke
I Was Such a Fool (To Fall In Love With You) - The Flamingos
These Foolish Things - Dinah Washington
I Want To Fool Around With You - Charles Brown
Drinkin' Fool - Big John Greer

Dizzy Miss Lizzy - Larry Williams
Slow Down - Larry Williams
Country Woman - Boo Breeding
Eating and Sleeping - Earl King
Baby Give Me a Chance - Joe Hudson and His Rockin' Dukes
How Can You Be So Mean - Johnny Ace

Chicken Shack Boogie - Amos Milburn
Boogin' In the Basement - Ivory Joe Hunter
A Porter's Love Song to a Chambermaid - Julia Lee
Merc-O-Matic Boogie - Joe Dyson and Orch.
Boogie In G - Camille Howard
Spinnin' Rock Boogie - Bill Hendricks Orch. Featuring Mickey Baker

The Glow Worm - The Mills Brothers
Just A-Sittin' and A-Rockin' - Delta Rhythm Boys
Natchez Mississippi Blues - The Lewis Bronzeville Five
Blow My Top - Three Bits of Rhythm

No comments: