Sunday, June 15, 2008

playlist 6-15-08


playlist 6-15-08
This was the "fool's" show. Every song has fool, fooled, fooling or foolish in the title!

Educated Fool - Amos Milburn and Charles Brown
Fool, Fool, Fool - The Clovers
A Fool No More - Eddie Hope
Another Fool (Sings the Blues) - Ray Agee
What a Fool I Was - Percy Mayfield
What a Fool I Was - Roy Hawkins

Fool's Blues - Jimmy Rushing
Who's Been Fooling You? - Big Boy Myles and the Sha-Weez
Sad Fool - Johnny 'Guitar' Watson
A Fool In Love - Marie Adams
They Say I'm the Biggest Fool - Buddy Johnson
Fool's Paradise - Charles Brown

Why Fool Yourself - Bernie Williams & the Barons
Fools Fall In Love - The Drifters
I'm Just a Fool In Love - The Orioles
These Foolish Things (Remind Me Of You) The Dominoes
Who'll Be the Fool From Now On - The Marshall Brothers
Foolish Me - The Harptones

Fool About the Man I Love - Ursula Reed
I Was a Fool - The Cabineers
Been Fooling Around - Roy Byrd (Professor Longhair)
I'm Just Your Fool -Buddy and Ella Johnson
Get Yourself Another Fool - Charles Brown

You Ain't Foolin' Me - Screamin' Jay Hawkins
I'm a Fool To Want You - Dinah Washington
Fools Are Getting Scarcer - Roy Milton
You Played Me For a Fool - Floyd Dixon
I Ain't No Fool - Geechie Smith
I Pity the Fool - Bobby 'Blue' Bland

A Fool For You - Ray Charles
Foolin' Blues - Big Maybelle (Mabel Smith)
I've Been Fooled Before - Gene Phillips
Destiny of a Fool - Eddie Robbins
A Foolish Little Girl - Trudy Williams & the Six Teens

Second Hand Fool - Jimmy 'T-99' Nelson
Stop Trying To Make a Fool of Me - Titus Turner
I'm Just a Fool In Love - Amos Milburn
Fool That I Am - The Solitaires
I Ain't Gonna Be Your Fool - The Ray-O-Vacs

No comments: