Sunday, June 1, 2008

playlist 6-01-08

playlist 6-01-08

The Grind - Stomp Gordon
I Wanna Hug Ya, Squeeze Ya, Kiss Ya - Bull Moose Jackson
Love Don't Love Nobody - Roy Brown
Hip Shakin' Boogie - Hadda Brooks
Hit, Git and Split - Young Jessie
How Long Must I Wait For You - The Larks

Don't Jive Me - Smiley Lewis
(I Don't Know Why) But I Do - Clarence 'Frogman' Henry
Baby's Gone - Bobby Mitchell and the Toppers
Say Baby - Willie Johnson
Cha Dooky-Doo - Art Neville
Mardi Gras Mambo - File Gumbo

Rockin' With Maxie - Maxwell Davis
Rockin' at Cosimo's - Lee Allen
Screamin' Boogie - Dick Davis Orch.
Chitlin's - James Von Streeter
Blow Jackson Blow - Willis 'Gator' Jackson

There Is Something On Your Mind - Big Jay McNeely
Come On Baby - Little Willie Littlefield
Special For You - Jimmy McCracklin
The Wallflower - Etta James
Heavy Dreams - Lloyd Price

Exactly Like You - Scatman
West Coast Baby - Johnny Taylor and His Mellow 5
Flip Flop and Fly - Big Joe Turner
Devilish Women - Titus Turner
You Run Your Mouth and I'll Run My Business - Louis Jordan
Hey Everybody - Chuck Norris

Zindy Lou - The Chimes
Come Back Baby - The Lyrics
Little Girl (I Love You Madly) - The Cleftones
Be Fair - The Galahads
Nag - The Halos
Why Do Fools Fall In Love? - Frankie Lymon and the Teenagers

T-Bone Shuffle - T-Bone Walker
Well I Done Got Over It - Guitar Slim
You Better Hold Me - James Reed
Bop Sit-In Blues - Edgar Blanchard
Those Lonely Lonely Nights - Johnny 'Guitar' Watson

No comments: