Sunday, April 5, 2009

playlist 4-05-09

playlist 4-05-09

My Natch'l Man - Fluffy Hunter
Snatch and Grab It - Julia Lee
Stop A Hoppin' On Me - Big Mama Thornton
Long John Blues - Dinah Washington
I'm a Bad Bad Girl - Little Esther
Getting Ready For My Daddy - Varetta Dillard

I Don't Know - Willie Mabon
Yes I Know - Linda Hayes
Mama, He Treats Your Daughter Mean - Ruth Brown
Papa (I Don't Treat That Little Girl Mean) - Scatman Crothers
Sixty Minute Man - Billy Ward and the Dominos
I Can't Do Sixty No More - Billy Ward and the Dominos

Riggin' - Jesse Powell Orch.
Fallout - Sil Austin
The Gee Gee Walk - Buddy Lucas Combo
Rocking With Maxie - Maxwell Davis
Chitlins - James Von Streeter
Goin' Crazy - Joe Houston

I Wish I'd Never Learned To Read - The Five Keys
See Saw - The Moonglows
Devil That I See - The Penguins
Rent Man - The Silhouettes
Hearts of Stone - Otis Williams and the Charms
Niki Hokey - The Cleftones

Cow Cow Blues - Paul Gayten
I'm Gonna Shake It - Rosco Gordon
Pot Luck Boogie - Amos Milburn
Mama Don't Like It - Oscar McLollie and His Honey Jumpers
Shout, Brother, Shout - Willie Love and His Three Aces
Hey! Miss Lula - Wally Mercer

Take Out Some Insurance - Jimmy Reed
Sittin' On Top of the World - Howlin' Wolf
Dirty Mistreater - Smokey Hogg
Come Here Woman - Kid Thomas

Pack Fair and Square - Big Walter
Oochie Coochie - Young Jessie
Sleepwalkin' Woman - Cousin Joe
Bottle It Up and Go - Big John Greer
Get Your Clothes and Let's Go - Crown Prince Waterford

No comments: