Sunday, October 5, 2008

playlist 10-5-08

playlist 10-5-08

She's Got Me Hook, Line and Sinker - Smiley Lewis
The Fat Man - Fats Domino
Baby Let Me Hold Your Hand - Professor Longhair
New Bon Ton Rouley - Clarence 'Bon Ton' Garlow
Flat Foot Sam - TV Slim

Down Boy Down - Nick Curran and the Nitelifes
Mumbles Blues - The Swing Session
Kingfish Boogie - Carl Sonny Leyland
High Ballin' Daddy - Blues Jumpers
Scorched - Little Rachel

Trouble Blues - Sam Cooke
Black Night - Charles Brown
The Thrill Is Gone - Roy Hawkins
T-99 - Jimmy 'T-99' Nelson
Nightless Lover - Percy Mayfield
Goodbye Baby - Little Caesar

Count Every Star - The Ravens
When I Leave These Prison Walls - The Larks
Lovie Darling - The Cardinals
Bicycle Tillie - The Swallows
Cross Over the Bridge - The Flamingos
Hey, Pretty Mama - The Meadowlarks

Hello Little Boy - Ruth Brown
Hello Little Girl - Jimmy 'Chickie' Horne
Ay Lah Bah - Danny Cobb
Ay Lah Bah - Dolly Cooper
Teardrops From My Eyes - Ruth Brown
Teardrops From My Eyes - Wynonie Harris

Crazy Lover - Richard Berry
Slowly Going Crazy - H-Bomb Ferguson
At My Front Door (Crazy Little Mama) - The El Dorados
Crazy 'Bout Your Cookin' - Joe Swift
I'm Crazy Baby - Johnny Ace
Crazy About My Baby - Nelson Carson

She Can Rock - Little Ike
Don't You Feel My Leg - Blu Lu Barker
Hit, Git and Split - Young Jessie
I'm Gonna Miss You - Hank Ballard

No comments: