Sunday, September 7, 2008

playlist 9-07-08

I was on vacation last week. Van Ramsey once again filled in for me. This is my first show in my new time slot of 1:00

playlist 9-07-08

Monkey Hips and Rice - The Five Royales
Shout, Brother, Shout - Willie Love and His 3 Aces
I'm Gonna Shake It - Rosco Gordon
I Feel So Good - Hadda Brooks
Bump On a Log - Lula Reed
Rockin' At Home - Floyd Dixon

Come Go With Me - The Del Vikings
When You Dance - The Turbans
Rent Man - The Silhouettes
Wait Up - The Cameos
Thunderbird Baby - The Paramounts

Jiving With Dr. Jive - Charlie Singleton
Slow Drag - Wild Bill Moore
Crazy Twist - Joe Houston
Blue Blues Boogie - Nature Boy Brown
Bristol Drive - Maxwell Davis
Gator's Groove - Willis 'Gator' Jackson

Mama Don't Like It - Oscar McLollie and His Honey Jumpers
Itty Bitty Bee - Ray Johnson
Nosey Joe - Bull Moose Jackson
Texas and Pacific - Louis Jordan
Hole In the Wall - H-Bomb Ferguson
I'm Knocking On the Door - Tony Allen & Maggie Jacquet

Oop-Shoop - Big John & the Buzzards
Hollerin' and Screamin' - Little Esther
Ring Dang Dilly - Big Maybelle
What It's All About? - Little Leo
Laugh, Laugh, Laugh - Big Mama Thornton
I Need a Pay Day - Little Willie Littlefield

Bad Boy - Larry Williams
I'm Leaving It All Up To You - Don and Dewey
Practice What You Preach - Roy Milton
I Yi-Yi Gomen A-Sai (I'm Sorry) - Lloyd Price
Rag Mop - Joe Liggins
Baby, You're Rich - Percy Mayfield

Let's Rock While the Rockin's Good - Little Willie John
Rockin' Man - Richard Berry
Rock This Joint This Morning - Hal Paige and the Wailers
Rockin' Is Our Bizness - The Treniers

No comments: