Sunday, July 27, 2008

playlist 7-27-08

playlist 7-27-08

Dirt Dishin' Daisy - The Redcaps
Oh! Baby - The Five Keys
My Love and Your Love - The Spinners
Rickey's Blues - The Ravens
Baby Take All of Me - The Five Royales
You Can't Keep a Good Man Down - The Dominoes (Jackie Wilson)

Saturday Night Boogie Woogie Man - Jimmy Liggins
Gal With a Whole Lotta Loot - Joe Liggins
Don't Quit Me Baby - Screamin' Joe Neal
Whammy In the Gizmo - Piano Slim

Big John's A-Blowin' - Big John Greer
Special Delivery Stomp - Earl Bostic
Happy Feet - Red Prysock
Nervous Man Nervous - Big Jay McNeely
Crossfire Part Two - Sil Austin
Luke the Spook - Morris Lane

My Brown Frame Baby - H-Bomb Ferguson
Mighty Mighty Man - Roy Brown
I Feel That Old Age Coming On - Wynonie Harris
The Chicken and the Hawk - Big Joe Turner
That's Right Baby - Piney Brown
V-8 Baby - Tommy Brown

Cry - Johnnie Ray
My Love Comes Tumblin' Down - Jesse Belvin
I'll Come Running Back To You - Sam Cooke
Going To the River - Chuck Willis
So Lonely - Johnny Ace

I'm Nobody's Fool - Piano Red (With Bertha Colbert)
How Big a Fool - Etta James
I'm a Fool - Etta James
I'm a Fool To Care - Gatemouth Moore

Big Mamou - Smiley Lewis
Say Baby - Willie Johnson
Well O Well O Well O Baby - Earl King
My Girl Josephine - Fats Domino
Just Because - Larry Williams
Second Hand Love - Cousin Joe

When a Woman Loves Her Juice - Eddie 'Cleanhead' Vinson
Drunk, That's All - La Verne Ray

No comments: